We believe the better educated you are about Medicare, the easier it will be to make good decisions about your senior health insurance options. That's why we've created this Medicare Education section. After years of teaching "Medicare 101" in adult ed classrooms - we brought our ideas here!
This Medicare Education section allows you to become familiar with our "vocabulary" about your insurance options and provide you with the background you need to understand plan choices and how they meet your unique needs.
- All Medicare insurance products are individual, no family plans; some companies offer discounts on Med Supps.
- Medicare Part A & B are offered only by the Federal government.
- Medicare Part C & D are federally regulated, annually renewing, private insurance plans.
- Medicare Supplements are state regulated, federally "standardized," private insurance products working in conjunction with Part A & B.
- Indemnity Products are state regulated insurance products triggered by healthcare events, such as an accident or illness.
If there's anything you need or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.